Spilly Spoon Makes Medicine Fun
As a parent, you may have all experienced chasing a child around the kitchen trying not to spill medicine on the floor. When you have a very poorly child and they don’t want to take their medicine, the Spilly Spoon is the perfect solution. Designed to introduce a fun element into what can be a stressful situation, Spilly Spoon is the definitive safe and non-spill medicine spoon.
The Spilly Spoon is a non-spill medicine spoon with a caterpillar character theme that is both appealing and child friendly whilst still being practical for mums and dads
The Spilly Spoon is designed to hold up to 10ml of liquid medicine and the spoon can be laid flat on a work surface, enabling you to pick up your child and administer the medicine
Spilly Spoon is also ideal to use in the middle of the night when visibility may be poor. No one wants to have to change bedding or pyjamas when everything is covered in medicine. Spilly Spoon means no more Calpol on the carpet!
Spilly Spoon is great for the independent growing infant. When your child gets to a certain age they want to do everything themselves and that includes taking their own medicine. The downside is mess but not with a Spilly Spoon
Spilly Spoon means no mess for mum and dad to clear up!
Why would you Buy a Spilly Spoon when a spoon or syringe is included with the medicine?
- Not all children like taking medicine and the Spilly Spoon introduces a fun element making administration easierSome children are scared of the syringe and will not take medicine from it
- You do not spill the medicine when administering into a Spilly Spoon as the medicine is poured into the handle and tipped into the child’s mouth
- It can also be laid flat on a surface to enable you to pick up the child
- The Spilly spoon enables a child to self administer without spilling
- Spilly Spoon is a unique practical product that can help reduce the stress of having a sick child, and even make it a little more fun!